12.23.2011

She Knows if You've Been Bad or Good...


I woke up this morning to find these lovely reindeer cookies my daughter made last night. She's home from college and got in the Christmas baking mode. (Yess!!) Knowing the people that live in this house, she left this note...


I think they are so cute. It's a peanut butter cookie shaped like a reindeer head.
Chocolate covered pretzels are the antlers with mini and regular size M&M's for eyes and nose. 


I've been seeing these reindeer beers all over the place. I'm using this idea for my three daughter's boyfriends this Christmas. 

Life in the So Called Space Age

I think this mid century Christmas card is just beautiful. Here are a bevy of them, my way of saying Merry Christmas to you. 

m33belowzero

Eisenhower National Historic Site

m33belowzero

ElectroSpark

Life in the So Called Space Age

ElectroSpark


Whatever you celebrate, wherever you are, Merry Christmas to you. I wish you joy, peace and good fortune. 

17 comments:

  1. I love these old Christmas cards- have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is very nice, the article is very enlightening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I have read it! It’s very informational and helpful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue on inspiring us with your writing! Your work inspires us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you one million and please continue the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your personal stuffs is beautiful. All the time deal with it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your site. Thanks for writing this way, goodjob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who really understands what they are discussing on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting this awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a lot of spray lining knowledge but always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep up the good work and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete