5.17.2011

Sinbad The Sailor, Caroline Sharpe


Today's vintage children's book is from 1974. This version of Sinbad the Sailor has colorful, well executed illustrations done by Caroline Sharpe. I like how you can see the brush strokes in her work and her depiction of stormy sea on the cover. I'm not familiar with Sharpe and a quick search didn't yield results. To be honest, it was a quick search, I'm having horrible dental pain and am just going to leave you with some images from the book. I'm praying for Novocaine and pain pills tomorrow.






The Perilous Voyages of Sinbad the Sailor
Illustrated by Caroline Sharpe
Child's Play International Ltd., 1974

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jill! Hope you're feeling better! Just noticed that you were asking on my blog whether I had an online store, and in fact, I've just managed to add it to my blog's side bar. Stop by whenever you can! Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete